Welcome to Robin Swanson Photography. At Robin Swanson Photography, we hold an incredible passion for life, love, and documenting the emotional moments that add meaning to our lives. Our approach to photography is natural and relationship-oriented; we love to get to know our clients long before putting them in front of the lens. Our focus is on you. Our goals are to create a special vision together with you, and immortalize the bonds, emotions, and moments that can’t be re-lived or replaced. Beautiful photographs are emotional moments frozen in time for you to remember and revisit with family, friends, or a quiet moment alone.
Whether you are looking for a photographer for an executive portrait, a family portrait, an event or wedding, or even a portrait of a loved family pet, we will work with you to create images that will be cherished for generations.
I am Robin Swanson and following are a list of my credentials and awards:
- PPA (Professional Photographers of America) Certified Professional Photographer
- PPA Master Photographer
- PPA Photographic Craftsman
- PPC (Professional Photographers of California) Fellow
- 2 Time Kodak Gallery Award Winner
- Kodak Gallery Elite Award Winner
- Heidi Mauracher "Starlite" Award winner for wedding photography
- AVPP (All Valley Professional Photographers) Photographer of the Year
- PPC Wedding Photographer of the Year 2013
- I use state of the art equipment which includes the latest top of the line Canon cameras.
- I use natural light, off camera flash and on camera flash depending on current lighting conditions and venue requirements and/or restrictions.
- I always make sure that I have enough qualified photographers/assistants to fully cover your event. I realize that I can't be everywhere at all times; therefore, to determine the number of photographers/assistants needed, I consider the size of the event or wedding, number of people in the wedding party, number of guests, etc.
- I am a "people person" and mix well with any and all groups.
Above all, I love what I do! Photography is my passion and I continue to expand my creative horizons and photographic education by attending West Coast School of Photography each year and attending several other photographic conventions, seminars, classes and workshops throughout the year.